Thursday, July 9, 2009

Pasta with Sun-Dried Tomatoes

I will get the hang of regular posting sometime in the near (or maybe distant) future. I have many, many folders full of food however I am still new to this and it takes me so long to crop, fix , sign and label my picture's that I fear I may never get this down to a science. Still I am giving it my all as you can see on this posting; my first Barefoot Bloggers posting.

I did not deviate from the original recipe Pasta with Sun-Dried Tomatoes. Other than I cut the recipe down to 2 to 4 servings as opposed to 6 to 8.



We found this to be very easy to assemble and very delectable. I, especially, being raised mostly on Southern style food loved the addition of red wine vinegar (I have to have it slathered on all of my cooked leafy greens). This was a superb alternative to the thick mayo style of pasta salads we have all been overloaded with. We did serve ours on the warmer side, room temp if you will not chilled. This would be great for outdoor entertaining in the summer. I will put this in my files to make again.

Carla


3 comments:

  1. I love sundried tomatoes :) What a tasty and colorful dish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like sun-dried tomatoes. In fact I won a big recipe contest with chicken stuffed with goat cheese and sun-dried tomatoes. I'm sure I would like this. It's a beautiful dish.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a delicious sounding dish-love the sun dried tomatoes!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our friends.