Monday, December 28, 2009

So Sorry

I would like to start off by apologizing to all of you who have been following our blog for not being here for almost 2 months.  It has been a crazy 2 months, however I do want to let everyone know that we are back.    We will be blogging with regularity from now on forward.  Fortunately this is a new year and we can help fill it up with some wonderful food. 
For this post I am not starting out with a recipe. Just some pic's of our wonderful bounty of lettuces.  We have had such good luck with our lettuce this year that we had to share the crop with our family.














And... the last of our jalepeno's for the winter.  I must run so I can catch up on everyone else's blogs.  Be back in a day or so.  
Mike and Carla                           

1 comment:

We love hearing from our friends.